For more than 20 years, we've been helping our clients squeeze the most out of their message. We're well-known for our retail, telecom and financial direct marketing savvy, but there's a lot more on the menu.
In our kitchen, you find experts in marketing strategy, graphic design, copywriting, production management, account management and data processing.
So if you're looking for something special, we'll deliver without making you wait.
We call them sales people, but you’ll think of them as account directors. So why call them sales? Because they’re in charge of making sure you’re happy. Whether it’s helping shape your marketing strategy, refining creative direction or simply taking you out to lunch, they’ll make sure you’re satisfied from start to finish. So, if you’re looking to add some fire to your next project, drop us a line and you’ll hear from them right away.
These are the people who keep the joint running. Day-to-day client contact. Managing the details. Making sure projects are on track and on schedule. An occasional nag. That’s just a few of the jobs these efficiency experts handle in stride. But they’re way more than just task managers. They pitch in on everything from creative to production so they have a complete understanding of your project.
Here’s where the magic happens. These folks can design their way around a Web site or E-mail just as easily as a statement insert. And with good reason. They get the marketing behind the design. Sounds simple, but that means your creatives are on target even before pen hits paper (or finger hits mouse).
Words move these guys, so their words will move your customers. Whatever your message, they’ll distill it down to the key components and reconstruct it for maximum impact. They even wrote this Web site.
We’re pretty sure they single-handedly keep the pocket protector industry afloat. But, man, do they know their way around programming, data cleaning, segmentation, suppression, geocoding and more. Back in the day, it was all about mail files, but they are more than adept in E-mail and Web coding as well. It’s hip to be square.
Need a million letter packages printed, personalized and mailed? How about a Magic 8 Ball to give prospects at a tradeshow? Give them a challenge and they’ll come back with several ways to make it happen. And don’t even get them started on USPS guidelines, printing techniques, paper stocks or cost efficiencies.
YOU'LL BE SEEING GREEN IN NO TIME.
We believe it's our responsibility to minimize our impact on the environment – especially as direct marketers. And, we want to help you be greener, too. After all, your customers – and our clients – expect it more than ever.
- Clean your list! More than 40 million Americans change their address annually. So don't mail to someone who isn't there. Our Data Processing department, or vendor, will process your list through the USPS NCOA Link® to ensure list accuracy.
- Keep it local. We always try to use local vendors for your projects. You'll save money on trucking and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Be a friend of the forests. FSC Certified paper products are produced using environmentally-conscious harvesting standards and responsible forest management. Every step of paper production is carefully monitored to ensure the trees were harvested responsibly, legally and with respect for the Earth's resources.
- Soy is for more than sauce. Soy-based ink is better for the environment, available in brighter colors and makes recycling paper easier than traditional petroleum-based inks.
- Greener all around. Green-e Certified vendors use renewable energy that doesn't produce harmful greenhouse gases to make their products.
- Stick to the basics. Our vendors will recycle any waste from your program, ensuring less virgin fibers are needed for paper manufacturing.
Talk to us today and see how we can help you go green and save money.